Skip to content
Some things currently happening in my workshop
- Edgerton MK2
- It’s going to look beautiful
- The offline driver is giving me heck
- Boy have I learned lots about SMPS
- A couple new 3D printers (one FFM, one SLA)
- The FFM is nicknamed the ‘E-Z-Bake’ since it looks like one…
- Meant for printing Nylon
- It has a worm-gearbox and liquid-cooled extruder
- The SLA is quite basic
- 3D print plastic recycler
- I have lots of garbage PLA and ABS parts, might as well figure out how to reuse the material!
- Pick & Place Machine
- Well, I haven’t started it yet… Turns out that I really don’t enjoy populating PCB’s!